TaeYoung trademark office
History of TaeYoung Trademark Office
TaeYoung JUNG, managing partner of TaeYoung Trademark Office, was in charge of trademark cases for large domestic and international companies while
working in the trademark team at Kim & Chang from 1999 to 2002. During this period, Mr. Jung dealt with trademark matters such as filings, trials, and
litigations of L’Oreal, CHANEL, FIFA, the organizing committee for the 2002 FIFA World Cup hosted in Korea/Japan, Budweiser, etc.
Mr. Jung established MUHANN Patent & Law Firm after resigning from Kim & Chang in 2002. Since then, he worked as a partner attorney responsible
for trademark group at MUHANN Patent & Law Firm until 2016.
The following is main works that he was in charge of when he worked for MUHANN Patent & Law Firm
- All the trademark matters from filing to registration of new company name and logo of GS Group not only in Korea but also 100 countries around the world, and various
disputes related to the trademark matters when GS Group split from LG Group in 2004
- International trademark matter from filing to registration on behalf of LG Household & Health Care and The Face Shop
- Domestic and foreign trademark cases of LG Electronics Inc.
- Domestic and foreign trademark cases of Nexon Korea Corporation, Netmarble Corporation which are two major computer game companies in Korea
- Domestic and foreign trademark cases of OURHOME, KT&G, SHINHAN Card, CJ E&M, LOEN Entertainment, etc.
Mr. Jung split TaeYoung Trademark Office from MUHANN Patent & Law Firm and established it, and he has fully taken charge of the trademark cases
which were previously in his responsibility at MUHANN Patent & Law Firm.